Breathe for tomorrow. There is no hope for today.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Prelude: .....Here she comes


Hey bloggers... name's Ari. 
New to blogspot. 
Just started writing because this is a way to clear my mind at the end of everyday. Also it's kind of like talking to someone when you don't have anyone (at the moment) to talk to.
I didn't really want to start a blog because it seems like a fad but hey what the hell... I'm bored... so i might as well.
Well I'll be writing lots of stories here about my daily life... some may be factual... others may be a little fictional. YOU'D NEVER KNOW. Unless I tell you. Which I wont. Now the ball is in my court and that's where it will stay. When your at my page you are believing what I tell you to believe. That's the major fun in all this. As of now i'll keep it short and sweet. Thanks and come again. There are wonders that await you....... LATER!

oh yeah by the way... my name is NOT really Ari...I just like it a lot  =)

 

No comments: