Breathe for tomorrow. There is no hope for today.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Um yeah

Feeling some type of way. Just gonna listen to some angry Philly Battle Rap. Maybe that'll take my mind off of things. ::watches video, raps along:: Nope still thinking about shit. Hmm what'll work? Anyway I was on the train at the 125Th train stop and as it was passing through the station (it's outside) I was looking at the horizon where the tall co-op looking buildings were and i thought "This will all be gone one day... what will become of us?" Ehh just a thought. "Ill leave you brain dead on some mental shit, I'm on some other shit". Just gonna talk to myself for the rest of the night. Got a LONG conversation ahead of me. Hehe. Nite. 

Ps. Going to get back to really "posting" as soon as my days start looking up. NEED TO SHOP. New things always make me happy. Want some new friends too. Any takers? www.myspace.com/imohsoharlem (hate that URL but hey can't change it =/) Oh yeah gonna need a prom date... kinda early i know but hey gotta start looking now.....HIT ME UP...i get bored. Also wants another piercing and two tattoos b4 school ends. ANY IDEAS. I'm just rambling now at this point. Just bored. A little lonely. This the longest PS ever. I DONT CARE. Don't like it? Fuck off and don't read it. That was mean. I'm sorry. Feel free to come back anytime. Been feeling a little delayed. Niggas give me deep throat on speed boats the weed smoke that we smoke while we coast make me flow.... I sound a lil crazy right? ehh shit happens. Thats my motto for tonight.... shit happens. Gonna take me a bottle of BAILEYS and chill. Empty bed =/. UGH. Getting sick and tired of being sick and tired. Got questions? ASK EM. Later. (don't ask the questions later dumb assess i mean later as in talk to you later)

No comments: