Breathe for tomorrow. There is no hope for today.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Burning Bridges

I do it for a reason. Sometimes. Burning bridges. If you don't know what that means it means cutting people off, disregarding their existence, so on and so forth. Some people I've cut off for my own good. Other I've cut off for their own good. I don't like what some people have become. And they might not like what I've become. Oh well so be it. Life does go on. Sometimes i feel bad you know. I've grown with some of these people. And to have to cut them off hurts sometimes. Its gotten to the point where even their sheer presence irks my nerves. Others I've just stopped speaking to. I don't know exactly why. I just don't have anything to really say to them. So since i have nothing to say, I say nothing. Works out in a way. They always say "you'll regret it". Well life is about regret so FUCK OFF. I'm genuinely very nice but i don't like to be toyed with. I don't think anyone does. You're NOT going to be nice when you want and treat me like shit when you're feeling low. I'm not gonna try and be around you if you don't fucking know if you want to be alone or not. SICK OF BEING "there" for people. Whenever i do begin talking about myself (which is not often) people's attention is usually diverted to something else. Don't wanna listen to me FINE. But when your ass is on the brink of killing yourself I hope you tie that noose tight enough, don't want you to slip out now do we?Oh yeah don't forget to blame the world in your suicide note. Dumb trick. Sounds kind of harsh. Im sorry. Kind of. Just not in the best of moods as you can clearly see. Just a tired of getting the short end of the stick sometimes. Can i have the WHOLE stick... just once?. Sheesh. Now i feel better. Sorta. On a lighter note, Im thinking about cutting my hair shorter. Those who know me, let me know what you think. 

No comments: