Breathe for tomorrow. There is no hope for today.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

homecomming

Well i been off this blog ish for a little over a week... almost 2. If you thought shit couldn't go drastically wrong in a weeks time... YOU ARE MISTAKEN. This has been the worst, absolute worst, week of my 17 years of living. Things happened that i could barely recover from. Im not talking about failing a test or missing the bus....I'm talking about having your heart trampled on by a pair of asolos. Then chewed up. Blew some bubbles. Spit out into the sewer. Worst part about that is i couldn't get enough. I cant help myself. I'm still riding. Towards the end of the week things got a little better. Im confused tho. I hate confusion. Trust is a now an even bigger issue. The weekend was great. This is the reunion it should have been only w/o the tears. Until next time....... 

No comments: