Breathe for tomorrow. There is no hope for today.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

New-new


well, i've been thinking for a while, doing some uh self evaluating, reading over these blog posts,mine and others. And i've been realizing that my posts have been depressing and angry. At the time i couldn't help but to posts things like that here. I felt like, well still do, that this is my only outlet that will extract my feelings without judgement. Also not many read it so its like i'm not telling anyone....idk...weird. so yeah this 1 will be different. itll be different for now on. this one will be a tad light hearted.

ehh hem (clears throat) Let me begin.

I NO LONGER GIVE A FUCK. =).....wooo isn't that a breath of fresh air
ok...let me elaborate.
I say that to mean....i don't care bout shit anymore
only the important stuff like college and work and crap.
everything and everybody else can jump off a bridge. I wouldn't wish it on them but if it happens to occur...hey what can i do?

oh yeah...i smoke....sue me
only on occasion tho
not on some heavy shit
sad part bout it i HATE MALES THAT SMOKE....well not guy friends but guys im "with"..it isn't a good characteristic to me
and i dont think girls that smoke are cute....ehh but the exception is ME =D

Oh yea i drink too....prefer that

clothes....and kicks....dont matta to me anymore
well they do
but theyre not as important to me as b4
well clothes still are
kicks...ehh....i like shoes...boots =D

Another thing...guys suck
gimmie a white boy
matta fact gimmie some one that knows how to treat a girlie....old fashioned way
=]

i got a G1....shit smooth no G.

Where the hoes at?


1 comment:

ollieoxenfrass. said...

ahhh where the hoess at[dennis voice]